Emergency help –
I need help NOW!
If you need help for a mental health crisis, emergency or breakdown, you should get immediate expert advice and assessment.
- Contact NHS 111 by phoning 111 on using the NHS 111 online service
- Call 116 123 to talk to Samaritans, or email: email@example.com for a reply within 24 hours
- Text “SHOUT” to 85258 to contact the Shout Crisis Text Line, or text “YM” if you’re under 19
- If you’re under 19, you can also call 0800 1111 to talk to Childline. The number will not appear on your phone bill
- If you are a young person or a parent or carer you can call the young people’s mental health crisis line on 020 3228 5980. Open Monday – Friday 5am-11pm and weekends 9am-11pm.
- If you live in Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark you can contact South London and the Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust 24h mental health crisis line on 0800 731 2864 (Option 1) or visit their website
- If you live in Bexley, Bromley and Greenwich you can contact Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust 24h mental health crisis line on 0800 330 8590 or visit their website